A fibre will dramatically enhance the performance of any sand surface. It can be easily incorporated into new or existing sand. The fibres provide lateral and vertical binding to achieve optimum consistency and cushioning. The polypropylene fibres act to stabilise the surface and reduce surface penetration.
- Gives Stability and elasticity to existing sand surfaces
- Provides greater moisture retention
- Allows significant impact absorption
- Improves return of surface through, “track memory”
- Greater consistency in varying weather conditions and minimises effect of frost
- Rides on top of surface
- Delivery in bales straight into the arena if required